DbsK~Dears~Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DbsK~Dears~Home

Supporting you till the end boys!We are here for you and we all know that you are there just for us! Dong Bang Shin Ki keep the faith!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messages from Our Forum for the Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asian_Dream
AdminBeliever
Asian_Dream

Messages from Our Forum for the Boys Empty
PostSubject: Messages from Our Forum for the Boys   Messages from Our Forum for the Boys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:10 am

So,It seems I'm gonna post the first comment in our forum for DbsK(messeges from us,the forum)

Boys,I am a dancer,really love to sing(but have long way to go),however,the first time when I felt the crowd really enjoying the music and the dance,really screaming without knowing why they are doing it was when my team and I danced on Rising Sun.Many of them,without knowing that they are listening to Korean hit...there were simply smiling while were standing up the whole time during the song.
I just wanna say....Even people havent seen your handsomness(your outlooking),havent even know what is the song meaning...they were really enjoying your voices and your emotions put in the song.
It has took me so long time to remember all of your names...but it will take forever to forget them.If I start to write my thoughs down here,it will took me only 10 or 15 pages(i guess too little? lol ).
I believe not in me who believes in you (Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki),I believe not you(Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki(it just makes me a pleasure to write your group name lol)) who believes in me(your fan),I B-E-L-E-I-V-E in Dong Bang Shin Ki who believes in themselves,in their own strenght.We all are here,waiting for the moment when we get up in the morning (or in afternoon in my case lol (dont get me wrong,if I dont joke a little,I will end up with tears on my face)) and open our browsers searching again for DbsK news and then a shining smile will be born on our face,finding out Dong Bang Shin Ki are all together once again.Isnt this a dream?I dont know,I am doing the thing what you have learnt us to do-to Believe....

Keep The Faith !!!
Back to top Go down
https://keep-the-faith.board-directory.net

Messages from Our Forum for the Boys
Page 1 of 1