DbsK~Dears~Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DbsK~Dears~Home

Supporting you till the end boys!We are here for you and we all know that you are there just for us! Dong Bang Shin Ki keep the faith!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messages for Yunho from our Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asian_Dream
AdminBeliever
Asian_Dream

Messages for Yunho from our Forum Empty
PostSubject: Messages for Yunho from our Forum   Messages for Yunho from our Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

These days I have thought bout many things(as always Dong Bang Shin Ki have made me rethink things that normaly....that normaly Im running away from them)
I dont know when or where,or how but I want to believe that Yunho is going to be happy and will again bring to us the great group-Tohoshinki and that he will be once again their leader and our heart's leader.

Uknow,

Although you cant see sometimes the light,you have to know if there is a darkness,somewhere there the light lies
Life can bring us unpleasing moments,but you have to know that it makes us stronger than yesterday.
Waiting for the future to show you the way,you have to know, to do not forget the present.
Always hoping for tomorrow and never forgeting the momentum is the way you can draw a picture without a mistake.
You have to know that somewhere out there,there is at last 1 person who always thinks of u and pray for your happiness
Supporting you even when you think "Gosh,what have I done?I am so stupid sometimes>.< ",remember we love you for who you are.

Keeping your heart warm and touched is our dream,giving you strenght is our wish,so show us that we are doing it well-Dont give up!
Everytime you cry,our hearts are screaming "Oppa/Senpai....Nakanaide,nakanaide,nakanaide yo!Yunho ga soba ni iru yo!"
Everytime you smile...you just completely fulfill our wishes and prays
Protect that smile for us,because we will keep smiling just for you!

Those times when you feel down,we are always here to cheer you up,so do not hold back and lean on us.
Hoping and Fighting is what you've told us to do,so now let us scream HOPE AND FIGHT!
Everybody have become stronger and have learnt from you (including Tohoshinki) that love is a strenght.

Faith will bring us to the new day!
Always believing will bring us the light when we cant see!
Inspiration can bring us all to Tohoshinki's concert once again.
That's what we all believe.
Hope we can make you believe too!
Back to top Go down
https://keep-the-faith.board-directory.net

Messages for Yunho from our Forum
Page 1 of 1