DbsK~Dears~Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DbsK~Dears~Home

Supporting you till the end boys!We are here for you and we all know that you are there just for us! Dong Bang Shin Ki keep the faith!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News about Micky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saraghae345
AdminBeliever
saraghae345

News about Micky Empty
PostSubject: News about Micky   News about Micky I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Because Yoochun is hard at work with his new Japanese mobile tv drama Loving You.He has been cast in the upcoming drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Sungkyunkwan is a university that dates way back from the Joseon Dynasty and the school still exists to this day. The drama is a love story on the Sungkyunkwan campus.He will play Lee Sun Joon, a character that has the brain, looks and money. He is a rich boy that falls in love with a girl that is cross dressing for some reason.
Yoochun said, “I had fun reading the synopsis. I want to meet Sun Joon very soon. I’m honored to play such an interesting character in my first project. I will work hard to greet the viewers with a good project and as a good character.
News about Micky 20100411
Woow...I like Micky with this vision pig
Back to top Go down

News about Micky
Page 1 of 1